Klm has built in a piece of code on klmcom that makes it possible for facebook to show the messenger plugin to the relevant people on klms website klm doesnt receive any data from you only facebook is able to match whether you are using messenger. Facebooks popular chat app messenger has signed on its first airline klm royal dutch airlines as the social network aims to turn the app into a one stop shop for commerce transportation . Facebook has been talking on and on this past year about turning messenger into a more than just a chat service and a service being launched today illustrates exactly what that future looks like. Klm royal dutch airlines amstelveen 12796551 likes 72225 talking about this welcome to the official facebook page of klm royal dutch airlines
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.