The life of margaret mitchell the author of gone with the wind margaret mitchell a tomboy was the daughter of an atlanta lawyer and his suffragette wife atlanta was only fifty five years old when margaret munnerlyn mitchell was born on november 8 1900. The book was a phenomenon whose success has never been equaled but it shattered margaret mitchells private life in road to tara anne edwards tells the real story of margaret mitchell and the extraordinary novel that has become part of our heritage. Buy a cheap copy of road to tara the life of margaret book by anne edwards book by edwards anne free shipping over 10. Collection of sourced quotations from road to tara the life of margaret mitchell 1983 by anne edwards share with your friends the best quotes from road to tara the life of margaret mitchell
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.