The illustrated man is a 1951 collection of eighteen science fiction short stories by american writer ray bradbury a recurring theme throughout the eighteen stories is the conflict of the cold mechanics of technology and the psychology of people. Ray bradbury 1920 2012 was the author of more than three dozen books including fahrenheit 451 the martian chronicles the illustrated man and something wicked this way comes as well as hundreds of short stories. The illustrated man ray bradbury because i was young and my brain wasnt too crowded the stories were indelibly branded on my brain im almost afraid to revisit the veldt lest it disappoint this was assigned reading in fifth or sixth grade and the stories are deeply embedded in my brain. Free summary of illustrated man by ray bradbury complete study guide including character descriptions chapter summaries and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.