The soccer syndrome by the late legendary john moynihan is a classic of football writing first published in 1966 its reprint also marks the 50th anniversary of englandsshipping may be from our sydney nsw warehouse or from our uk or us warehouse depending on stock availability 240 pages 0266. Were the 70s footballs golden age but english and scottish football was very white compared with todays game and change to that was unwelcome to many fans the age of innocence . Whether we call this the golden age or not its a good time to be a red raider a while back one of my colleagues wrote about the missing tile syndrome in relation to tech football
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.