The violent explosion in guatemala came after the volcano had remained silent for roughly 500 years and left a large crater nearly a mile 15 km across on the mountains southwest flank. A selection of our favorite volcano photos submitted to my shot by national geographic readers subscribe http bitly natgeosubscribe about national geo. The taal volcano is a cinder cone volcano it is located on the island of luzon philippines where it lies at the middle of lake taal it lies just 31 miles from manila the capital of the philippines and home to 16 million people. Violent volcanoes has 285 ratings and 16 reviews a guide to volcanoes with the gritty bits left in read the diaries of volcano survivors get clued up . A volcano is an opening in earths crust where magma breaks through raining down molten rock ash and gases there are several types of volcanoes
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.