Walker evans walker evans american photographer whose influence on the evolution of ambitious photography during the second half of the 20th century was perhaps greater than that of any other figure he rejected the prevailing highly aestheticized view of artistic photography of which alfred stieglitz was the. Walker evans began to photograph in the late 1920s making snapshots during a european trip upon his return to new york he published his first images in 1930. Walker evans is one of the most influential artists of the twentieth century his elegant crystal clear photographs and articulate publications have inspired several generations of artists from helen levitt and robert frank to diane arbus lee friedlander and bernd and hilla becher
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.