Choke chk v choked choking chokes vtr 1 to interfere with the respiration of by compression or obstruction of the larynx or trachea 2 a to check or slow down the movement growth or action of a garden that was choked by weeds b to block up or obstruct by filling or clogging mud choked the drainpipe c to fill up completely jam . Synonyms for choked at thesauruscom with free online thesaurus antonyms and definitions find descriptive alternatives for choked. 4 to grip something such as a baseball bat some distance from the end of the handle usually used with up the batter choked up the bat and cut down his swing. Verb used with object choked choking to stop the breath of by squeezing or obstructing the windpipe strangle stifle to stop by or as if by strangling or stifling the sudden wind choked his words to stop by filling obstruct clog grease choked the drain
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.