The final project. Pv 10 february 6 8pm richard saltoun gallery announces jo spence the final project an exhibition of the work of british photographer jo spence 1934 1992produced in the last two years of her life before her death from leukaemia. British artist jo spences last body of work the final project 1991 92 explores the acute sense of unreality the artist felt following her cancer diagnosis. The final project is an exhibition of the work of british photographer jo spence 1934 1992 produced in the last two years of her life before her death from leukaemia curated by david campany the show coincides with the bp spotlight display of spences work at tate. The final project began when british photographer jo spence was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 1990 a decade earlier she had survived breast cancer using photography as part of her therapy
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.