Berwyn station in uncategorized by liz 3 years ago in the underpass to the chain bridge at the eastern end of berwyn station there are poignant reminders of local sacrifice during the first world war. Berwyn station home the line berwyn station also known as the station in the gorge situated between the a5 road and the river dee when the station is manned light refreshments are on sale and you can view the restored waiting room and booking office turn right if you wish to walk back to llangollen approx 45 minutes stroll . Berwyn station is 7 miles 6 chains from llangollen line junction on the wrexham to shrewsbury line and serves the villages of berwyn vivod llantysilio llandinan and rhewl with a population of about 1000. A short video of 6430 arriving and departing from berwyn station on the llangollen railway video taken on 19th october 2018 and reloaded in hd
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.