The meditations by marcus aurelius written 167 ace translated by george long the meditations has been divided into the following sections book one 28k book two 24k book three 28k book four 39k book five 38k book six 40k book seven 39k book eight 40k book nine 38k. Meditations by marcus aurelius book summary key lessons and best quotes machiavelli would also describe marcus aurelius as unassuming a lover of justice hater of cruelty sympathetic and kind its for this reason that marcus aureliuss meditations is a somewhat inscrutable book it was for personal clarity and not public . 1383 quotes from marcus aurelius you have power over your mind not outside events realize this and you will find strength dwell on the beauty of life watch the stars and see yourself running with them and the happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.