After the overthrow of the tsar in march 1917 capitalism had to develop in russia in one form or another that it took the form of state capitalism under a brutal one party dictatorship was the result of the bolsheviks seizing power in november on lenins programme of state capitalism for russia. Under capitalism backwardness has its own laws by which russia like germany italy and spain each in a certain sense are relentlessly governed a discussion of russia as a state capitalist system therefore presents the challenge of large issues. Postwar frances dirigisme and japans industrial policy were both failed experiments with state capitalism but it is alive and some think well in china russia brazil and many other
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.