About street style street style blogging has experienced a meteoric rise in popularity over the last decade amateur photographers often with no formal training in fashion have become critical arbiters of taste and trends influencing the representations that appear in magazines and on runways and putting new cities on the fashion world map. Chronicling author and anthropologist brent luvaas experience over three years of blogging through vivid street imagery and rich ethnographic detail this book turns the lens of street style photography back onto anthropology itself arguing that the phenomenon is a powerful mode of amateur ethnography
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.