Wabi sabi is a different kind of looking a different kind of mindset explains robyn griggs lawrence author of simply imperfect revisiting the wabi sabi house its the true . Today say to yourself and to your loved ones i am you are perfectly imperfect begin to let go of the expectations you have of yourself and your life laugh and embrace the flaws within it all and the change embrace your perfect imperfection or your imperfect perfection whichever one you prefer. Learning to be perfectly imperfect posted by tonya on may 2 2017 april 11 2018 random when i actually take time to reflect and be mindful that is how i feel ungrateful for the body that i have and my resilience that develops from coming up short
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.