The harvesters is an oil painting on wood completed by pieter bruegel the elder in 1565 it depicts the harvest time which most commonly occurred within the months of august and september nicolaes jonghelinck a merchant banker and art collector from antwerp commissioned this painting. Apart from the harvesters which is usually identified as representing july august or late summer four other paintings of the group have survived now in the kunsthistorisches museum vienna and lobkowicz collection prague bruegels series is a watershed in the history of western art. Harvesters holiday workshop at oak park mall bring your family to our special workshop at oak park mall to enjoy some fun kids activities and pack a holiday meal for a local family in need
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.